11.12.2007

A Cross Without the Burden of Religion

wooden cross pendant

Here is another beauty from Love and Pride Jewelry. This is a wooden cross pendant unlike any other that I have come across in all of my wide jewelry wanderings. I am not religious at all, I am more of a spiritualist one might say but even still the sign of the cross holds some meaning to me as it does to most in one way or another. This is a neat take in that it is nothing like the traditional crucifix, not in any way shape or form. It is not even made of the same types of materials you normally see crosses in. If it was still the early nineties I would say this cross is rad!

I like the wood they chose for this wooden cross pendant. I have absolutely no idea what kind of wood it actually is, I just know that it is a darker wood with a striped kind of natural grain to it. The wood itself is a triangular piece all sharp edges and hard lines and I think it is so strong the way it pierces the cold steel. And of course who cannot notice that small twinkle that is the diamond accent, talk about the jewel in the crown right?

This is a really great wooden cross pendant that I see as perfectly unisex. I can see it on a guy or a girl with ease. The black cotton cord ensures it suits everyone perfectly and it’s adjustable too which is always a plus.

No comments: